Monday, September 26, 2011

2 Days, Sorry you're only allowed 1 or 7 Days

Two Days
The options to only be able to view a single day or 7 days felt limiting and I wanted to be able to compare select days.  If I wanted to compare today and tomorrow I had to go back and forth between the two days in the day view or I had to switch to the WeekView which was very limited on information.  I came up with the idea of being able to instantly change from the WeekView to the day view or maybe event a 2 or 3 or even 10 day view.

I reworked the calendar to and merged the Day and WeekViews together and created a MultiDay View.  In this view you have been given a slider on the bottom of the screen.   This slider allows you to easily slide from 7 days to 1 day or even up to 14 days without having to change the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment